Video distribution systems enable equipment such as satellite receivers, Blu-ray and media players to be viewed and controlled from a remote location. Using cost effective Cat5 and Cat6 data cable it's possible to send high quality HD video (up to 4K UHD) and multi-channel audio over long distances.
Systems range from simple point-to-point solutions for single room distribution to powerful video matrix switchers for multiroom applications. The latter allows multiple sources to be distributed to multiple rooms simultaneously, which provides great flexibility and removes the need for equipment in every room.
We install the latest generation HDBaseT video distribution equipment from WyreStorm, Blustream and CYP. These systems provide reliable high quality video switching and distribution on any scale.
Whether it's a simple Sky HD feed to a second room, or a large multiroom system driven from a media hub, we can provide solutions and infrastructures specific to your requirements.
• HD video distribution over standard Cat5/Cat6 cabling
• HD video distribution over existing coaxial cable networks
• Source duplication & HD distribution up to 100m
• Matrix switchers for flexible multiroom applications
• Store all equipment in a single location (media hub)
• Reduce the cost of equipment & pay-TV subscriptions
• Eliminate audio/visual equipment in individual rooms